Sunday, June 15, 2014

The All-New-and-Totally-Improved Beaz Hive Blog!


Hey everybody, welcome to The Beaz Hive! This used to be my little corner to blog about my family and whatever else, but I admit that it has been sadly neglected in the past few years. If you've been one of my loyal readers (thank you to all 7 of you!), then you'll know that I struggled greatly with the identity of the blog. What should it really be about? What should I write about? How do I get more readers? Perhaps you can relate. I was really at a loss & pretty much just gave up.

A few months ago, I had an idea to revive this blog & give it new purpose. It took me a while to figure it all out and then convince the others to join me. Others, you say? What others? Yes, others! LOL It occurred to me that I didn't have to go it alone, and I just happened to have 4 other women who could bring their voices to the Beaz Hive. You may have already guessed that the Beaz Hive is so named because our last name is Beasley. :) These other 4 women are Beasley's too, either by birth or by marriage. We are all wives, mothers and either are or were in the ARMY or married to a soldier.

The way I see it, we all have something to contribute that might be of encouragement or help to someone else. We share some commonalities but are all very different women, from very different backgrounds. There is no set schedule or focus to what we will be posting, but rather a focus on sharing stories, recipes, praises, prayers, and words of encouragement. Hopefully you will get to know us & our families better. At the very least, this blog will serve as a record of the Beasley family.

We sincerely hope that you will be blessed, encouraged or entertained by our blog & enjoy stopping by often. Stay tuned as each one of us introduce ourselves & our families!

Jenny (Queenbeaz)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...